Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Captain Insane Wayne on the mountain

Getting ready for my other passion guiding elk hunters in north east New Mexico. For three months out of the year, I leave my beloved Everglades of Florida in pursuit of putting my clients in a position to harvest an elk. This year looks to have all the signs of a great season. Good rainfall has the mountain covered in lush green grass. Green grass + water = great hunting. September 1st is opening day of archery season. I have been at our lodge for about a week getting everything ready for the hunters. Every day I have seen Big Bull Elk. So keep checking in, for a hunting report update. If you would like to see some previous happy hunters and their trophy's. Check out my website www.fishhuntcharters.com and click on the elk logo at bottom of home page. Check out the photo galley. Not to leave you without a fishing report captain Ned Small out of Everglades city tore up the red fish today! Hope he leaves some for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment